Once an IP reaches a fraud score of 7 or higher, then it is labeled as "Auto-Blocked" in your Reports and it's automatically sent to the IP exclusion list for all your active campaigns in your Google Ads account.
Here's where to go in your Google Ads account to check if any IP exclusions are present:
1) Go to "Campaigns" in the main navigation (**be sure to select an active campaign in the drop down option at the top if one isn't already selected)
2) Select "Settings" in the tab
3) Select "Advanced Settings"
If you do not see any appearing in your IP exclusion list then it is likely one of these two issues:
1) Check that you have connected your Google Ads account in our setup menu. It should say "Connected" in your Fraud Blocker setup area. Additional instructions on connecting your account is in this article.
2) Ensure that you checked the box that allows us to "edit" your Google Ads account. This is the only way we can send IPs to your IP exclusion list. We do not make any other changes to your Google Ads campaigns.
If you need to go back and check this box, then please disconnect your Google Ads account by going to your Google permissions and selecting "Remove Access." Then reconnect your Google Ads account in our setup area.
Still can't connect? Contact us.